Night activities discovering the secrets of the forest by snowshoes.
Enjoy a snowshoe ride through the paths of the forests of La Rabassa. Accompanied by our guide, you can observe the singularities of the night on the snow; enjoy the silence of the surroundings and the observation of the constellations. The difficulty of the snowshoe activity is medium, and it is recommended to children from 5 years old. The duration of the activity is approximately 2 hours.
The tour will take you to the Pymes refuge, at a height of 2170 meters, where you will stop for a rest and take a hot drink. During the stop our guide will explain the different constellations that can be observed in a space where there is no light pollution.
- ACTIVITY CONDICIONS
- Night activities will be held every Friday and Saturday of the winter season, provided that the weather and snow conditions allow it.
- The reservation of the activity is mandatory, with a minimum of 48 hours.
- Payment of the activity will be 100% at the time of booking.
- Minimum of people to carry out the activity: 6 people.
- Activity subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Accompanying child, from 7 years old.
- Activity available only at level 2000.
- ACTIVITY NOT INCLUDED WITH SINGLE TICKET.