The longest nature slide in the world: 5.3 km of emotions.
Do not miss the best known activity of Naturlandia. Come up and enjoy unique sensations and natural emotions.
One of the main fun attractions of Naturlandia is the longest natural slide in the world, with a distance of 5.3 km. The Tobotronc proposes a trip through the forest sitting in a two-seater trolley that you can control at all times. A new way to discover the nature of Rabassa and the mountains of Andorra.
- The tobotronc is an activity that does not link the sectors of the 1600 quota to the 2000 level. The link between the 2 sectors is only for road use. In case of rain or snow, and for security reasons, the park may decide to close the activity, without prior notice.
- The tobotronc is closed every Monday and Tuesday, except during high season days. Check calendar HERE.
- ACTIVITY CONDICIONS
- Children of 1'20m in height and up to 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- Children with a height of less than 1'20m will not be able to perform the activity.
- Last climb: 30 minutes before the park closes.
- ACTIVITY INCLUDED WITH THE SINGLE ENTRY.